I’m loving all your #fall10x10 outfits! Some of my favorites lately are:
- Natalie (blog) – Such cute maternity style (and I already stole this sleeve-rolling trick)!
- Jaana (blog) – I always love her breezy LA style.
- Andrea (blog) – The prettiest color combos, as usual.
- Marita (blog) – So much fun with scarves!
- Karin (blog) – She has the most adorable outfit photo co-stars!
- Stefanie (blog)- Doing the challenge with her guy!
- Megan (blog) – The best minimalist looks.
Do you guys participate in Slow Fashion October?
A very cute fall uniform.
I’ve finally gotten around to updating my Where to Shop page with secondhand, vintage, shoes, menswear, and more! Check it out if you’re shopping and need some ethical retailer ideas.
From Lena Dunham’s op-ed on Harvey Weinstein (NYT): “The use of power to possess and silence women is as likely to occur in a fast-food restaurant as it is on a movie set, and Hollywood has yet another chance to make a noisy statement about what we should and should not condone as a society.”
Erin’s zero-waste practices are always inspiring.
Jaime has a great review of Everlane’s new boss boot.
So interesting how Everlane is styling their women’s cashmere lookbook with some men’s straight leg jeans.